Color Line Freight - Booking Information
Vans - Do I need to travel as freight?
We will need to know the length and contents of the van.
- Drivers included in price For the Kiel - Oslo route, prices online are valid for up to 2 drivers. If you are travelling with more than 2 drivers/passengers please contact us for a quote.
- Cabin included A berth in a shared cabin (not available on the Stromstad - Sandefjord route)
- Meals included Yes
- Check In Accompanied vehicles - minimum of 1 hour
- Unaccompanied freight accepted Yes
- Fuel surcharges Yes - click here to view current fuel surcharge.
- Hazardous Cargo Hazardous cargo can be carried, please contact us for more information, quoting the UN number, Class and Packaging Group.
About Color Line
Color Line's parent company, Color Group ASA (formerly Color Line ASA), was established in 1990, however, Color Line's roots in the ferry business go back over 100 years. It was the merger in 1990 of Jahre Line and Norway Line which led to the creation of Color Line. In that same year the company expanded its business when it took over the Fred. Olsen ferry operations.
Today Color Line's fleet totals 6 ships, operating between 7 ports in Norway, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
When booking you will need to know the length and contents of the van.