Cobelfret Freight - Booking Information
- Drivers included in price Price includes 1 driver
- Cabin included A berth in a shared cabin
- Meals included Yes
- Hazardous cargo Hazardous cargo can be carried, please contact us for more information, quoting the UN number, Class and Packaging Group.
- Unaccompanied freight accepted Yes
- Fuel surcharges Yes - click here to view current fuel surcharge.
- Extra surcharges Hazardous Goods
- Livestock restrictions No livestock carried
- Other Abnormal vehicles must be referred.
Cobelfret was founded in 1928 and has approximately 1300 employees. They have a core fleet of 20 vessels specifically designed for the ro-ro trade.
On board Cobelfret
Cobelfret offers a reliable freight only service. Although the service is primarily for unaccompanied traffic, Cobelfret does carry a limited number of accompanied units providing drivers with a comfortable crossing which includes a berth in a shared cabin and meals.
Cobelfret offers a freight only service. Although the service is primarily for unaccompanied traffic, Cobelfret does carry a limited number of accompanied freight vehicles.