Adria Ferries Freight - Booking Information
Vans - Do I need to travel as freight?
With Adria Ferries, all vans used for commercial purposes, whether empty or laden, must be booked as freight. If your van is used for private purposes only, please visit our passenger website Adria Ferries page
- Drivers included in price Only 1 driver permitted to travel with vehicle. All other drivers/passengers must book through the passenger department.
- Cabin included A berth in a shared cabin
- Meals included Meals included, drinks excluded
- Unaccompanied freight accepted Yes
- Fuel surcharges Yes - click here to view current fuel surcharge.
- Other Excludes port taxes, these are paid locally at the port. Maximum height 4.15m
About Adria Ferries
Adria Ferries fleet consists of 3 vessels offering fast ferry services from Bari and Ancona in Italy to Durres in Albainia. From Ancona there is a thrice weekly service and from Bari a daily service is available.
Adria Ferries can accommodate most freight vehicles, including unaccompanied, plant and machinery, chilled and heavy vehicles.
With Adria Ferries, all vans normally used for commercial purposes, whether empty or laden, must be booked as freight. If your van is used for private purposes only, please visit our passenger website Adria Ferries page